Porsche 997.1 Carrera 3.6L 3.8L NA 2005-2008 Cat-back Exhaust with Remote Valve
2023 New Product Release
T304 Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust System with Remote Control Valve Kit
(Vacuum Actuator + Remote Fobs Included)
Quad Tips in 89mm / 3.5" OD
Mandrel Bend Piping + TIG Welding
Matte Dry Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips
Professional Installation Required
Actual Exhaust Shown in Pictures
Will not Fit 997.1 Turbo / GT2 / GT3 & GT3RS
*** THIS EXHAUST PRODUCES A VERY LOUD, DEEP, AGGRESSIVE TONE
*** We will not accept return subjective to each individual sound level opinions.
*** Shipping cost listed are for within 48 States only
*** Please contact us on Shipping Quote for Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or International Shipping.
*** Special Instructions for Installation:
1) Start with install both long piping with flange to Bottom of Header Collector flange and secured with clamps on the factory exhaust bracket plate on both pipes.
2) Slide both Shorter adapter pipes into longer pipes and tighten the clamps on both inner section toward the center.
3) Mount both side exhaust muffler sections on the factory brackets and insert the factory long bolts back on. (Keep it loose do not tighten)
4) Slide the exhaust muffler section piping into the shorter adapter pipe -> have one extra person help you push the exhaust muffler section towards the side of rear bumper and make sure the exhaust valves have 1/4" clearance space from long piping.
5) Than Proceed tighten the clamps on the outer side of shorter adapter pipes, slide on 90 degrees angle short piping into the exhaust muffler section with clamps than adjust the position for the exhaust tips.
6) Install the Carbon Fiber Exhaust tips back on the exhaust piping and make necessary adjustment as required.